Saturday, May 19, 2012

How to Use Self Hypnosis to Quit Smoking?


What is an Addiction and How to get Rid of it?

The main obstacle in becoming successful for many students and persons is an Addiction ; addiction to any kind of drugs like cocaine, heroin, marijuana, MDT, any kind of alcohol (vodka, beer, whisky, rum, gin), non prescription or banned drugs, these are all kind of drugs which are very harmful for our body, health, and our personality.

When a person get addicted to these kind of drugs they get totally exhausted, for having a High (A mental or physical pleasure of some minutes) they spend their valuable money on these invaluable drugs.

Now let us try to understand that “What is an Addiction?” Is there really any kind of addiction?

In my opinion if a person is using any of the above drugs for a long time then he make up his mentality that he won’t live without that drug, or that drug has become mandatory for his livelihood, but this is not true I will explain it by taking a real life example :--

We area a biological body made up of many parts like heart, liver, kidney, lungs etc which are mandatory for us to live a proper life in this world, we eat daily, we drink water, and we take breath every time but we never say that we are addicted to oxygen, water, or food because we need it to live in this world, but the people who take drugs harm these parts of our body by taking those harmful drugs. They never thought that the drug they are taking is not a part of their daily life and the process which they have begun for only a short time pleasure has become a lifetime curse for them.

Let’s take a very simple example to understand this theory :--

I am a married person and right now I am living with my wife, and as I am a newly married person I have sex with my wife after a gap of two or three days. We both enjoy having sex, but it doesn’t mean that I have become addicted to sex because sometimes it happens that either my or my wife’s mood is not good, so we understand and respect each other’s feeling and our main motto for having sex is not for self pleasure but also for the pleasure of my partner. But if I say I am addicted to sex then I will come to my home and will rape my wife without knowing her intention. But because we love each other we don’t do that. Let me tell you one more thing that she work’s in another city and after a month she will go to that city but it doesn’t mean that we will forget each other as we are not having sex with each other. A chord of love will attach each other forever.

A person who is ADDICTED to any kind of drugs is just like a RAPIST who only care for his mere pleasure of some time and who don’t even care about his own health and goodwill even I can say that he or she is more dangerous than a rapist because he is destroying his own body, life and personality.

We have made a nuclear bomb which could destroy this whole earth or a part of it, even we have also experienced it once at Hiroshima and Nagasaki but we don’t say that we are addicted to nuclear bomb and from now I will throw a nuclear bomb at some place daily because we know the hazards of nuclear bomb.

Conclusion :-- The person who take drugs are some insane person who are psychic like a rapist who doesn’t care about anything and could fall to any level for his or her mere pleasure.

If you want to learn how to quit smoking self hypnosis then you can visit outrsite:--

CLICK HERE 



0 comments:

Post a Comment