Monday, May 7, 2012

What is Success ?


Hi,
     My name is VinayÔ and I am a simple human being like you (in most cases). The population of this world has become 7 billion, and when every time we see ourselves in the mirror we ask ourselves
·        Are we successful in our life?
·        Are the circumstances which we are facing right now according to what I dreamt of, or are they not according to my belief?
·        Am I happy with my life or am I just spending it for the sake of?
·        Is the nature of the people near me is according to what I need? Or are they dedicated or helpful to me?
·               Am I wealthier much so that I can enjoy my present and my future life?
These are some of the many questions which come into our mind when we think about ourselves. So what actually is success?

  Success is not what we think of . If we take an example of some of the very famous and successful people then we would come to know that at certain point of time they were unsuccessful and when they become successful people admire them and their dignity.
  Like Abraham Lincoln. Abraham Lincoln the 16th President of USA was a son of farmer and faced many difficulties in life. Before becoming a President of US he lost the Senator elections 14 times.

   So can we say having birth in a poor family he became unsuccessful?

After analyzing whole life we come to a conclusion that Abraham Lincoln was a successful person and had done so many good things for his country.
   
       So what Successful really is?

   In my opinion success is in our mind. I don’t think what other people’s opinion would be but it is really in our mind and there are many different opinions and Vantage points behind success.

Just take an example of Gautama Buddha, his original name was Siddhartha. He was a prince of Kapilavastu.

   One day when he was travelling he saw a dead man. He asked his Charioteer – “Why those people are taking that person and why is he sleeping?”
His Charioteer replied – “My Lord!””This person is now dead and those people are taking his dead body to funeral. His soul is gone out of his body and gone out of this world.”
    Then he saw a Atheist, he again asked – “Why that person is sitting beside a tree closing his eyes?”

    His Charioteer replied – “My Lord!” “He is an Atheist and he is meditating, he has given all his senses to the duty of god. He doesn't care about the people around him. He freed himself with worries of this world.”

          After that he saw a beggar and asked the Charioteer – “Who is him? And why is he wearing those dirty clothes?”

     His Charioteer replied – “My Lord!” “He is a beggar and for spending his livelihood is begging for some money or food.”

      After that he saw a person infected with Leprosy, he asked – “Why that person is crying and why his hands are in that condition?”

      His Charioteer replied – “My Lord!” “This person is suffering from a disease called Leprosy that’s why he is in that situation.”

      After returning to home Siddhartha thought that – “So many people are hungry, in pain, and I am spending a very good life – I have a wife, a son and I am a prince of  Kapilavastu.”

        At that night he made a very great decision, he left his home without taking anything and without telling anybody.
     Now let’s ask a question :--
·        Was Gautam Buddha a successful person?
·        Even after leaving a luxurious life was he a successful person or a loser?

Take a Vantage point :--
·        According to his father : He should be a total loser because besides having such a good life he left us and gone to the jungle for nothing.

·        According to his wife : He should be a loser because having such a beautiful wife and a son he still made that foolish decision.

   According to all those rich or poor people he would be an unsuccessful person because he left such a luxurious life, but according to many people who believe him and his opinions he was a great and successful person.

     So according to me we can’t calculate our success until we are alive in this world, because we don’t know whether we are going to be a successful or an unsuccessful person, and because every person has a different opinion or Vantage point of success we ourselves can’t calculate it. 


UNLOCK YOUR SUCCESS WITH MY SUBCONSCIOUS
    

0 comments:

Post a Comment